Last updated: 25th May 2018
If you are under 13 years of age, please ask your parents or your legal guardian’s permission to use or access the Services.
If you are parents and/or guardians, Kiragames encourages you to play an active role in your children’s online experience at all times. Kiragames does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 years of age and if Kiragames learns that Kiragames has inadvertently gathered personal data from children under 13 years of age, Kiragames will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such personal data from Kiragames’s records.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Your Information?
- Updates To This Policy
1. What Information Do We Collect?
1.1 Information You Give To Us
- download, update and play our games;
- are involved in our special events (e.g. focus testing days);
- interact with us via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube;
- purchase Services through an online store;
- make an in-app purchases;
- request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact us directly; or
- give us your information in another way.
1.2 Information Collected Automatically
- information about how you use our Services. We use this information to design new Services, improve our games, provide social features and to deliver our Services to you;
- when you sign-in to our games with Facebook, Twitter, Game Center or other platform providers, we gather from that provider your basic profile information such as name, age-range, your profile photo and friends list;
- information about the device you use to access our Services such as its make & model, operating system version, platform, language, time zone, device carrier, applications installed and IP address;
- cookies: You can disable cookies through your web or phone browser settings but you may find that you are not able to enjoy all of the features of our Services if you do so;
- the advertising ID for your device. You can reset the advertising ID at any time through your device settings.
- your general location location (ie. city/country) based on your IP Address, so we know what language to use and so that we can provide Services that are applicable to your location; and
- if you "tell a friend," "email this page," or use another similar features, we will collect information to perform this feature for you.
1.3 Information From Third Parties
- when you purchase our Services via the App Store, Google Play Store, or other Storefront;
- if you log into our Services through a social media account (such as Facebook) we will collect your basic profile information such as your name, current profile picture, age-range, and your friend list, this lets you interact with your friends who are also using our Services; and
- when you use in-app features such Game Center we will collect information such as your user name and your gameplay information.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
How we use your personal data
So you can play our games
Enjoyable games are a complex business. We work with vendors and partners who give us the technical abilities that let you play and enjoy our games, and to run the business that supports those games.
- For product support, development and improvement We use personal data to provide customer support, to improve our games, and to develop new games. We use personal data for playtesting as well as customer and market insight.
- To provide advertisements to you With your consent, your personal data is used to provide advertisements to you, both in our games and via related platforms. Sometimes your personal data is used to deliver ads based on your interests.
- To market our products to you We use personal data to market our games to you such as by social media, push-notifications and other methods.
- To perform our own analytics We perform analytics on personal data we hold for business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development and improvement, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations;We may combine information about you that we have collected from multiple sources.
When we share your personal data
- To deliver advertising to you With your consent, your advertising ID is collected by our advertising partners via our Services. The demographic information about you, and your likes and interests may be collect by our advertising partners to allow them to provide more relevant advertising to you.
- To better understand our customers With your consent, your personal data is collected by our analytics & attribution partners via our services. This allows us to better understand our customer base and improve product development and revenues. Our analytics & attribution partners may combine the personal data we provide to them with information about you from other companies, to create richer more meaningful data sets.
- To help us run our business We provide your personal data to partners who assist us run our business, such as hosting providers, platforms, and payment processors. We also work with certain partners, such as other game developers and advertising partners, and information collected from you may be shared through these partnerships.
2.1 When Do We Disclose Information
- if we are required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency;
- to our business partners in the course of providing our Services to you, or generally in the conduct of our business. This may include organisations who provide services to us, such as advertising, payment processors or hosting services. Please see below for more information about third party services; and
- to avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If we use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances we will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
2.2 Childrens' Privacy
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parent/guardians. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental/guardian consent or delete the information.
2.3 Third Party Services
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
We also work with certain business partners, such as other game developers and advertising partners, and information collected from you may be shared through these partnerships.
Below is a list of some, but not all, business partners that we actively share user information and site usage data with (this list is subject to change):
2.4 In-app Purchases & Opting-Out
2.4.1 In-app Purchase
2.4.2 Advertising ID
You may reset your device’s Advertising Identifier, which will result in your device being disassociated from ad targeting profiles based on the Advertising Identifier in effect prior to reset. You can do this by clicking on Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier.
You can reset your advertising ID by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select "Ads" and selecting "Reset advertising ID".
- if we post updates via Facebook you can 'unlike' our page and you will no longer get updates;
- if you receive one of our 'tweets' you can stop following us on Twitter; or
- if we use another type of social media you can opt-out using that service.
- If you need help opting-out please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.5 Storage, Security & Data Retention
2.6 Access, Correction & Deletion
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy please contact us by sending an email to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com
Our Privacy Officer will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after we receive it, provided you supply return contact details. If you do not provide return contact details, we will be unable to respond to your complaint, although we will consider its content.
4. Updates to this Policy
A unique ID that is generated for your device to track activity by advertising companies to improve their service in game. This is also known as Interest Based Advertising. You may be able to opt-out of this feature on some platforms. You may also be able to reset your advertising ID on your device.
Interpretation and interpolation of unidentified data to predict and isolate trends relating to game play and app use.
An in-game system that allows exchanging real money for virtual goods or in-game currency.
A unique string of numbers separated by full stops or commas that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks.
Kiragames Co., Ltd., its assignees, licensees, successors in title and subsidiaries.
Services offered by us and includes our games, websites and related services.
An online business presence for sales. We work with Apple's App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore storefronts as our primary storefronts for sales but our games are also available on Windows Store.
Rules and conduct standards that are defined that one must comply with to use the service.
Services provided by a provider that is not owned or controlled by Kiragames.